PRICING & POLICIES
*Packages start at $10,000 for 100 guests
PACKAGE AT GLOBE HILL INCLUDES
- Exclusive Event Coordinator Monica Relyea Events- she and her team will coordinate all vendors including help with catering and site set up.
- use of property for ceremony and reception
- exclusive Rental Company Clifton Park Rentals which provides:
- century tent with walls
- center poles with lights and perimeter lighting
- rectangle or round tables w/ in stock linens
- wood chairs w/ padded seat
- custom diagrams and plan
- catering tent, walls, tables and lighting
- ultra Silent Generator- Electrical distribution for DJ,bands, etc..
- luxe restrooms with modern amenities such as running water, A/C, music and lights
- a staff person on site until the end of the event
- parking on premise for up to 100 vehicles
- set up can start as early as 24 hours prior to your event
- ****Upgraded coordination packages available
UPGRADED GUEST COUNT
If your guest list exceeds 100 you can upgrade your package to accommodate your needs. Weddings of up to 300 people can be coordinated through Monica Relyea Events
UPGRADED TENT AND RENTAL OPTIONS
Upgraded tent choices, seating, farm tables and linens are available
UPGRADED LIGHTING PACAKGES
Chandeliers, chiffon lighting walls, LED up-lighting,
and other design lighting options are available
Stage build outs are available to accommodate large band
PARKING LOT LIGHTING
Light stations can be rented to allow guests to get to their cars at the end of the night
PICTURES WITH A COW
If having a photo with a Ronnybrook Dairy Holstien is on your list, arrangements can be made to have some or your wedding photos at the farm.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
• flowers and floral arrangements
• plates, flatware, glasses, etc.
• clean up
• this property is a carry-in and carry-out venue.
Any garbage on the property must be removed at the end of the night. Personal décor and details must be removed within 24 hours of the event and can be coordinated with Monica Relyea Events
To reserve Globe Hill for your event, we require that all Clients, sign a Rental Agreement and pay a non-refundable deposit of 20%. We accept checks only, made payable to Schultz Hill LLC. The remaining rental fee will be split into (2) 50% payments and amount will be stated in agreement
All weekend events must end by 12PM. This includes guests, catering staff, bands and photographers to exit the premises. If for any reason this needs to be extended, it will be coordinated with Monica Relyea Events and may result in additional fees.
Set up can start as early at 9am the day prior to your event.
Cancellations made any time before the event will result in forfeiture of the Booking Fee.
Cancellations made within 90 days of the event date will result in the forfeit of the entire rental fee.
Renters are required to obtain event insurance for no less than $2,000,000 in liability, listing Schultz Hill LLC as the co-insured. Additional alcohol rider required.
We have a long list of recommended vendors which we will provide you when you inquire with us.
It is important to us that you have the best experience on your day and understand choosing a caterer is a personal decision. We ask that all caterers sign a vendor form and provide all proof of insurances prior to approval. Once we review their paperwork, and they are approved, we will allow them to provide you with catering services the day of your event. Monica Relyea Events will help you with this
The catering company must supply all catering food and needs for the event. They must be a professional company that is licensed in both food and alcohol and provide proof of insurance. This property is a carry-in and carry-out venue. Any garbage created by the caterer must be removed at the end of the night.
ITEMS NOT PERMITTED
- Currently NO bonfires, but we are working on logistics.
- NO open flame candle light. Candles must be in a votive or glass hurricane
- NO confetti, silk flower petals or any other non biodegradable loose decor
All amplified music is permitted up until 11pm in accordance to town policies.
PERSONAL DÉCOR AND ITEMS
Personal décor and items must be removed within 24 hours of the event ending.
Policies are subject to change and renters will be notified if changes are made. Once contracts are signed, all policies are upheld unless there are safety reasons for changing and are discussed on both ends.